Here are my answers to the interview questions, hopefully it'll let you know me a little better :-)
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
Fried chicken, coleslaw and mashed potatoes and gravy, LOL! Oh, and Cheesecake for dessert!
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
I would want health for my family and friends. We've had some health issues in our little circle lately, I'm hoping my son will be helped with his Autism most of all!
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Probably my grandiose ideas! I always do things BIG, whether it's cooking for a party, planning a garden, or making all the gifts for my family for Christmas, I never choose the easier path--for which my friends and family tell me I am crazy but they are happy recipients of my grandiose ideas!
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
OMG, this is a hard one! For the movie pick, I would like to be Francis from Under the Tuscan Sun. Moving to Italy into an ancient house In beautiful Tuscany? I wouldn't mind being Diane Lane, either, LOL!
For the book I'd have to say Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice. She didn't have to suffer horribly like some of the heroines of that day--before finding happiness. Sure, she had some issues---like having to be proposed to by her idiotic cousin, or Lydia going off with Wickham, but otherwise she had a nice life!
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I would like to belly dance. I have 2 left feet, 2 left hips, 2 left arms, just no grace at all---a few years ago my friends tried to teach me middle eastern dancing---I felt it but I couldn't do it! I was much better as a middle eastern drummer!
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
The British Isles, I've always wanted to go! Being Scottish and Irish, I feel a pull for both countries and someday I am going to get there!
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Rock and Roll! I had a band in high school, I fancied myself the next Joan Jett or Pat Benetar.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Home Depot. I would be able to get a lot of the materials we need to rennovate my kitchen and bathroom!
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
Well, having been in the SCA for many years, I would say medieval times---but knowing how those times REALLY were, and knowing from my family tree that I would not have been a landowner, I think I'd pick the late 1800's. I would want to have been a pioneer woman, forging a new path, a new life in the west. I'd want to live like Laura Ingalls Wilder! I can see myself cooking from scratch, making clothes and quilts, taking care of the chickens---oh wait, I do that now! LOL! Well, at least I have electricity and computers, now!
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
I look good in earth tones so I'd have to say green!
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Sneezy, definitely sneezy. Major allergies!
13. What's the last album you listened to?
Last ALBUM? Probably Pink Floyd, The Wall.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
While I love my homesteading life and living on my farm, which has been a dream my entire life, a little part of me would love to have a loft in the city so I could go to clubs and dance. I've never done that, not even when I was younger---but I've always thought it would be cool!