Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I got tagged (sorta) on Quilting Fitzy's site so I figured I'd join in the fun and answer a few Q's myself!


Do you own a gun?
No no no no no!

What do you think of hot dogs? I love hotdogs, with chili and onions and cheese and mustard!

What’s your favorite Christmas song? I love so many--years in choir gave me an appreciation for all types of holiday songs. My favorite? Here we come a'wassailing, Bring a Torch Jeanette Isabella, Rockin' around the Christmas Tree--oh geez, so many more!

What do you prefer to drink in the morning? nice, fresh ice water

Can you do push-ups? Maybe 5, 10 if I am lucky

What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't really wear jewelry, but DH bought me a beautiful necklace that a friend of ours had made, so that is probably my fav.

What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? My cooking!

Middle name? Ann

Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1. I need to get working on the quilt
2. What is the baby doing NOW????
3. I need more chocolate!

Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
1. water, water and the occasional Sunkist soda

What time did you wake up today? 6:37 am

Current hate? hatred

Dislike? Bush, the war, terrorists, the IRS, green peppers

Favorite place to be? in my quilting studio (my bedroom, LOL) or the kitchen or outside on a warm, sunny day working in my garden!

Least favorite place to be? a crowded elevator, the dentists chair, any crowd anywhere

Where would you like to go? Ireland, Scotland and England--oh and Tuscany!

Do you own slippers? Yes, but they have bumps that are supposed to feel good and they don't, so I never wear them.

What shirt are you wearing? My purple Hanes v-neck t-shirt

Do you burn or tan? Burn & peel and then tan

Favorite color(s)? green

Would you be a pirate? Yeah, especially if I could look like Kiera Knightly!

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

What songs do you sing in the shower? anything that comes to mind

What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Vampires, witches--especially the White Witch from Narnia--she was gonna pop out of my closet!

What’s in your pockets right now? Nothing

Last thing that made you laugh?
My 10 year old going on about how funny the baby is!

Best bed sheets as a child? anything clean

Worst injury you’ve ever had? Fractured my ankle when I was walking on the railroad tracks when I was 16, walked a mile home on it and then went bowling that night--didn't go to the doctor until the next day, LOL!

Are your parents still together? Divorced in 1975

Do you wish on shooting stars? YES!

What is your favorite book(s)? The Mists of Avalon, The Lord of the Rings, The Stand

What is your favorite candy? Reese's Cups or Rolos

What song did you have played at your wedding? Haven't actually had the ceremony yet--I'll let you know!

How is the weather outside right now? Snowing, big, fat flakes, 32 degrees, windy

What was your first thought this morning when you woke up? Get the baby a bottle

Those are always fun! I also took a Jung Typology test today, I turned out to be a ENFJ type--which is Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling and Judging. Here is a brief description:

ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.

I guess that can pretty much describe me. I'm gonna go back and take some of their other tests, it's always something fun to do when you have nothing else to do.

And, no, I didn't get to work on the quilt today. There is always tomorrow.......

1 comment:

QuiltingFitzy said...

OH!! I love your blog too!!!

I moved to N. Ca. a year ago last June....from Cincinnati, and lived most of my life in southern Michigan. We probably have lots in common.

Thanks for doing the MeMe. I'll be back lots.